Fire Breaks Out in Kfar Chabad Shul

Posted Tuesday, Mar 1 2011 7:05pm in Chabad News

On Monday night, an electrical fault caused a fire at the Beis Menachem Shul in Kfar Chabad.

 

The fire broke out in the cellar, and firefighters were called to the scene. Fortunately, they were able to take control and the fire was put out. Workers from the Electric Company disconnected the electricity in the shul. The following morning, there was no electricity and the mikveh water was cold …

(SOURCE: COL.ORG.IL)

 

Fire Breaks Out in Kfar Chabad Shul

Last updated:

Tuesday, Mar 1 2011 7:06pm
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner